At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Aston Martin Rapide (2010) Diecast Model Car 70217
- Abarth 1000 SP (1968) Resin Model Car S1331
- Chevrolet 1957 Corvette Metallic Light bluee and White by LDC 1.18 Scale Die Cast
- LEGO DC COMIC SUPER HEROES 76001 BATMAN THE BAT VS. BANE TUMBLER CHASE
- WWE Women 10 Figure Loose Lot
- DRAGON DREAMS DID 1 6 SCALE WW II GERMAN DUSTIN MG42 GUNNER D80130
- S H Figuarts Ant Man (Civil War)
- VW Volkswagen Bug Winter 1934 Tin Car Sheet Metal Model Approx. 35 cm 37022
- Tamiya 1 24 Honda NSX Model Kit
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.